Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day of Blogging

Well, Tuesday has officially become my day at the MMM blog. I posted a new card there just now. We've been playing around with the Dymo Caption Maker. Scroll down past my post for some fun ideas on using it. And pull out that Dymo if you haven't used it for a while!

Today was also my day at the Pink Paislee blog. I had a lot of fun with this project!

So, now for something you can see here.... here is a project I did for Emma's this week. Cindy posted a fun sketch and here's my interpretation of it.




Head on over for some great inspiration!

That's about it. I think I'm blogged out for today. ;) Thanks for stopping by, Anabelle

7 comments:

Anna said...

As always your work leaves me in awe. I love the cards ! You really inspire me to try to do more of cards. The Pink Paislee LO's are YUMMY !!!

Kimberly said...

Terrific cards. Always inspiring!

chksngr said...

Oh, Annabelle! I LOVE this! Something about the colors...its just DELICIOUS!

Unknown said...

Oh my Anabelle, ♥love♥ this ensemble, such a yummy color combo! Beautiful work, as always ;)

Lauren said...

how beautiful! Love your work!!!!

p.s. thanks for the note! my bf saw all the comments and is all embarrassed :)

Julie Overby said...

Very gorgeous cards!!! I love your PP creations!

Kandis Smith said...

awesome projects girl!! love those colors!