Friday, November 7, 2008

Meet Jingle!

I recently signed up for Lisa Pace's online Christmas class. Well, today I made my first project and it was soo fun. Isn't he the cutest thing? I thought I'd give him away as a Christmas gift, but he's gonna be all mine. I'll have to make some others to part with. Lisa's class just started, so if you're interested, it's well worth the $19.95 You can see the details here.






If you click on the photos, it's easier to see the details. He's got lots of glitter and glitz on him!

Speaking of glitter, here is a card that I did recently. I folded up some Prima flowers and used a Melissa Frances resin corner on the wing. I think she kind of looks like a ballerina bird. The paper is by Kim Hughes and the trim is Webster's Pages.




And finally, here is my CPS card for the week. I used Starving Artistamps, Melissa Frances paper, some old Foofala paper that I love and my new Cuttlebug swiss dot folder.



Well, that's all for today. I'm hoping to work on more of my Christmas projects this weekend. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Jingle said...

Well, I gotta say...I love the name! LOL! Your projects are wonderful!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a great Christmas project! Love the cards also.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! And that snowman! OMG, do I love that snowman. I had been thinking about giving one of those a try. I've seen some really beautiful ones. I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to part with that!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards, Anabelle!
And I love that snowman!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Ahh, very cool! I love that snowman!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, Anabelle! I just love Mr. Jingle! LOL! He's adorable! I don't blame you for keeping him all for yourself! :-D

I signed up for Lisa's class, too, and need to get to work on the projects!

Oooh! I just love your gorgeous cards, too! The glittered bird is darling! The CPS card is beautiful! So much eye candy to take in! :-D

Melanie said...

Awe! Mr. Jingle is a cutie! What a fun class. Love the card, soo. Gosh - where have I been - Kim Hughes has paper??? It's beautiful, too!

Kimberly said...

Oh, that is just the cutest thing. Great for my annual Christmas Ornament exchange. Just simply super! I too have the Christmas crafting bug! Just a fun time of the year.

Unknown said...

gorgeousness!!

Norma Kennedy said...

I have got to tell you that your work is so inspiring... I just luv your style and have really enjoyed oogooling over your blog and your Snowman I say KEEP HIM.....he is just priceless !!!!

Hugs, Norma

Ingrid said...

OMG....Mr Jingle is the CUTEST!! What a lovely project. Your cards are gorgeous as always. You always inspire me.

Lucy Edson said...

How gorgeous is that!! Love that snowman - so glittery, too!

Beautiful cards! I love those papers you used!

Mandi Miller said...

Oh, I LOVE Jingle!!!! I want him badly!!!! :)

Great projects!

Katie Watson said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!! Your snowman is SO cute!! I love him!!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA! Lovin' all of your projects!

Kim Mraz said...

ahhh, pure eye candy Anabelle...love them all!!

Sherry Wright said...

hehe.. love the mane and he is gorgeous as are your cards!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, your snowman project from Lisa's class is fabulous!! I love him! I finally started one little project, the matchbox ornament, last night, I'm way behind already! lol! Your work is fabulous, there's one more blog added to my Google Reader! =)