Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Happenings

It's a busy time of year! With CHA around the corner, I'm busy doing lots of projects. Of course, this is when my printer has decided to die!!! And of course, I just added three brand new cartridges of ink...GRRRR! Then, my modem wasn't picking up a signal, so I couldn't get online for a while yesterday... Send me some good "healthy hardware" vibes!!

So, one of the things I've been busy doing is some projects for Tattered Angels.
They have the most beautiful new colors of Glimmer Mist coming out for Fall and Winter. I'll be sharing some projects later, but had this little card to show today. I used a snowflake glimmer screen to create the card base. I used Frost Glimmer Mist, which is one of my new favorites!! I spritzed a snowflake glimmer chip and added some glitter and bling. This was a really quick and simple one, but I love how it shines.

Speaking of Tattered Angles, they are having a little contest right now. The bottles are going to be looking a bit different, they'll have screen printed labels rather than stickers. Glimmer Mist is the same great product with a Fabulous NEW Look!

TA is looking to get the word out and they need your help. All you have to do is post about this on your blog. Save the above picture to your computer, then upload it to your blog in the post. Add the bolded phrase above. Then send your link to Liz Hicks at liz@mytatteredangels.com
She will verify the posts and then add your name to a drawing that will be held on Monday. The winner will get the new Winter colors! Let me tell you, they are AWESOME! I just got mine yesterday. There is WHITE!! I can't wait to use it. So, write those posts up ASAP. ;)
I'll leave you with this last project. It was in Memory Makers July/August issue int he Masterpieces column. We had to do a layout with the theme of change. Mine talks about becoming a stay at home mom. Sadly, my SAHM status will be changing this fall, but I''ve been so blessed to have had this time with Ryan for the past 6 years.




I made the die cut edges from a piece of KI lace cardstock. And I made the house paper piecing using a Maya Road sheer house as a base.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

11 comments:

Jane said...

my brain is spinning! GORGEOUS layout! Love all that colour! :)

Jenn said...

gorgeous layout! love it!

ellen s. said...

those new colors look awesome! that layout is just gorgeous

cnelson said...

love, love ,love the lo! the card is just stunning!

Kimberly said...

I am loving the new look of TA's bottles. Cannot wait to see the fabulous colors as well. Sending you GOOD VIBRATIONS!

itsallrosi said...

thanks for the info on the contest. I posted and emailed Liz. can't wait to see the new colors! love your layout. I'm also a SAHM for now. my little guy is 2, so I've got some more time, but I'll miss it when its over.

Anonymous said...

The card is lovely Anabelle. I love the glimmer mist products. They are sooo awesome to work with. Have a happy July 4th! ~Amy Tara~

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love that snowflake card! Simple, but so beautiful! Of course your LO is just amazing!

Happy Fourth Anabelle!
(-: Heidi

Lorena said...

That LO is simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

Complete `beauty` Annabelle..WoW so much beauty to catch up on!!!
Have a lovely week:) x

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love that card and your Glimmer mist work!
And that LO is so fun!!!