Saturday, November 14, 2009

Papertrey - Part 2

I have a few more Papertrey projects to share with you...

This first one is a card that uses Text Style 2 and Turning a New Leaf. I added some glitter to the leaves. The sentiment is stamped with Signature Greetings. It's such a versatile set!





I created the flower on the front by scrunching up and layering some ribbon onto a piece of cardstock.

This next card uses the new Background Basics: Diamond set. I used Communique Curves for the sentiment. To make the snowflakes, I cut a piece of acetate from a box that the stamps come in, colored it with a Copic marker and punched out the snowflake.



This last gift set uses Rustic Snowflake patterned papers, Giga Guidelines, Big and Bold Wishes and Holiday Tree stamp sets.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are beautiful!!!

cnelson said...

all these are just phenomenal! your work never ceases to amaze me!

DeeDee said...

I'm wowed by all three!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely LOVELY!

ChloƩ said...

Beautiful as usual! I'd love to know more about the flower... any pix of the work in progress?

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh these colors are just YUMMY! Gorgeous flower too! xxD

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, gosh!!! These are all so incredible! I LOVE them all!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

You inspire me with your amazing cards. That ribbon flower is gorgeous. I gotta try it!

Glynis said...

Great cards. Just beautiful!

Melissa said...

Ahhhh...so beautiful Anabelle...your work is simply delicious!
Melis

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Anabelle! I love that ribbon flower!

(-: Heidi

Kandis Smith said...

gorgeous Anabelle!! Love those snowflakes! :)

Geny said...

So sorry it has taken me so long to comment:0 but I just love everything you made with the new sets, gorgeous stuff!!