Monday, July 19, 2010

July BAP

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by for the PC Blog Hop. It was a lot of fun! I loved hopping around and seeing all of the cards in all of the different styles. I also loved reading all of the comments. Thanks!

I'm so excited to share my first official page as a Prima DT member. I love the monthly BAP sketches and had a lot of fun making this one.



The pictures are from our resort on the big island. Is that hammock the most perfect place to be or what???




Check out the Prima Blog for the sketch and to see some amaaaaaaaazing pages from the other girls. Seriously, I'm still pinching myself that I get to design with them!!!

And here's the card that was featured on Moxie Fab World last week. I used my milk glass collection as an inspiration.



I thought this would be a fun wedding, engagement, pregnancy or communion card.




The flowers are Prima and I used my favorite Cuttlebu embossing folder on the background.

Finally, I need some feedback. I'm thinking of selling my cards on Etsy. If you are a card buyer, how much are you willing to spend? What kinds of cards do you like best? What do you think makes a good Etsy shop?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day~!!!

13 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, love those photos and your lo is amazing! That card is simply fab. ;) I'm sure you'd do well on Etsy.. I did it for a bit but it was just too much w/working FT ect.. and having to run to the post office. :)

Kerry said...

Absolutely gorgeous! So soft and pretty!

Helen said...

Lovely - especially the card.

I would buy a card from your etsy shop!

Lin said...

Oh my, I love your style!! That white card is pure heaven!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE that turquoise color

Unknown said...

Ooh, the LO is so soft and beautiful and the card is pure white perfection!

(-: Heidi

Kimberly said...

Beautiful and CONGRATS with PRIMA!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Anabelle, those projects are just stunning!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty Anabelle, pretty soft blue LO and that white card, simply breathtaking!

Jolaine Frias said...

These projects are gorgeous! Love the shabby chic look and how lucky are you?! I'm sure your vacation was out of this world!!!

Alyssa B said...

hey annabelle,
I thought I would give you my too bits worth on those etsy questions you asked:

how much are you willing to spend? depends on the card, amount of detail and product and how much money I have in my purse atm

What kinds of cards do you like best? depends who im looking to buy one for, if the card is likely to suit that person etc, or I might just buy a card because I am in love with it and want to have it for my own to keep :)

What do you think makes a good Etsy shop? Regular uploads is important, or at least notice when new things are likely to go up or when they have gone up.

So there you go, have a lovely day

Stéphanie Papin said...

Whaou !! for your fist layout for the prima DT, you can be really happy, this one is really a success ! i find it very pretty.

Corinne said...

splendides!!
de toute beauté : raffinée..classe
Bravo!!
bises de la France