Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laugh

Happy Belated Labor Day! We spent the weekend at the shore and had a wonderful time! It was gorgeous and we spent lots of time sitting on the beach, playing on the boardwalk eating and drinking. So, today I'm back to reality.

I just have one card for today. This one was done for Emma's Paperie's color challenge.




I used lots of goodies on it including My Mind's Eye paper and die cuts, a Making Memories metal charm and brads, Anna Griffin die cut and a Prima flower. I shabbied it up with some paint, too. Head over to the Emma's blog to see the photo that inspired the card!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Oh I am in heaven! this is so beautiful! I love the ribbons and flowers! Lots of lovely items on this! Glad you had a relaxing weekend with the family.

Romy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. This card is one to be totally in love with:)

cnelson said...

This could not be more stunning!! WOW!!! I'm in complete AWE!

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW Anabelle..this card is GORGEOUS!! I love your work!

Jolaine Frias said...

Stunning card!!!!!!!

Melissa Marro said...

Love love this Laugh card...

Melissa~
TheHive – A Social Community for the Arts and Crafts Industry