Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Few Things Prima

It has been a crazy week so far. I've been up and out the door so early and have been super busy. On a good note, things start slowing down a bit tomorrow, but on a bad note, I'm starting to feel sick. Please send me some 'Stay Well' vibes!!

I have a couple of things to share today. First up is my page for Prima's Build a Page sketch. It's a really fun one. You can see it HERE along with all of the DT pages.




This was Ryan sending his 'Dear Santa' letter last year. The Road Trip papers actually worked perfectly as they had a bunch of 'air mail' letter motifs. I added some flowers and cut the swirls with my Silhouette (that I'm finally learning how to use!)




This next page is one that I love, not necessarily because of the design, but because of the photos. As you may know, Ryan is an only child. I often worry about whether he'll be lonlely once we're gone, but coming from a large Irish family, I doubt it. He is one of 9 cousins and they are all very close! This summer we all went to Disney World together. We met my SIL's family at the airport. Her four kids are closest in age to Ryan and when they saw him they yelled, 'Ryan!!!!!!!!' and came running over. I got these pictures as they were hugging him, so excited to be with him.




It made my heart feel so happy, knowing that he's so close with them. I know they'll always have each other!



I used a Donna Downey canvas sheet on the background along with lots of flowers and crystals. I journaled on the Annalee chipboard canvas.




That's it for today. If you haven't spent any time at the Prima blog, be sure to hop over. We are all sharing layouts about how we celebrate the holidays. Being that the team is from all over the world, the stories are quite interesting!

And, don't forget about the Week of Winter Wonderland going on at Inspire Me! The class projects posted so far have been amazing! Mine goes up tomorrow! Be sure to come back here on Friday for the Webster's blog hop. We will be showcasing the new stamps!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Malin said...

so much prettynes Annabelle you are so inspiring!!!

Romy said...

You made two beautiful layouts again. They're both scrumptious and full of pretty details. So sorry to hear you're feeling not so good. *sending you lots of 'get well'-wishes*

Unknown said...

Love Love Love that green layout. So unexpected and SOOOOOOO Stunning. Thanks for sharing Annabelle

Michele Kovack said...

Both of these are gorgeous!!!

NinaB said...

Both of these are true masterpieces. I can't imagine what your whole scrapbooks look ilke.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Annabelle. Both are GORGEOUS!! Love the colors, layerings, and beautiful flowers!! My fav is the second one. So pretty!! :) xoxo.

Unknown said...

Wow oh wow, these are just so gorgeous!!

(-: Heidi

Karen said...

Stunning pages......I am drooling!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what gorgeous layouts girl! LOVE all your layering on that first one. WOW!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful, lovely colors, and I love how you pay attention to those little details!

ellen s. said...

these are so gorgeous, anabelle! i love love the colors. so vibrant on the first one and the a 180 to soft pastels. amaZing!

O'Malley is Irish? ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning LO's Anabelle! Love all the pretty details! Hope you are feeling better :)