Sunday, January 15, 2012

So Excited!!!

I have a couple of new projects to share with you today and some really exciting news!! Here is a card that I made with Crate's new Paper Heart line. I created it for a challenge over at the Nook.




I cut that heart with my Silhouette. (I'm totally addicted to it now, after having it sit in my scraproom for longer than I am embarassed to admit.) I backed it with the floral paper, added the Stickles and topped it off with the chipboard heart.

The new Paper Heart line is just gorgeous. I think that yellow horizontal stripe paper is one of my favorites of ALL time!! My bedroom as a child (and the 70s formica furniture I had) were the same bright yellow, so I definitely have a fondness for it. :)

Next up is a page using the same line. We took this photo on Christmas Eve and I love it.



I added a bunch of little chipboard doo-dads to the top of the page and stitched over them. I was inspired by the Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico a couple of weeks ago.



Then, I added the banner, chipboard and Pink Paislee letters.



So, now for the GREAT news!! I am absolutely thrilled, honored and totally excited that I am going to be a part of Crate's Winter/Spring 2012 Design Team!!!!! You will definitely be seeing more CP proejects in the upcoming months. I can't wait to get started! Here's the ANNOUNCEMENT. Huge congrats to all of my new teammates!! And a big thank you to Crate!

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stunning LO and I love the card. I have to agree that the yellow striped paper is an all time great!Congrats Anabelle!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Ohh...love your card and layout! Love the papers, made me get a summer feeling!
Congrats on your DT!!!

Romy said...

Woohoo, so happy to see your name in that list: you simply rock everything that has Crate written on it's label:) Big congrats! I can't wait to see what you'll do with their new releases. Your card and layout are simply stunning!

Deanna said...

I'm super excited for you Anabelle! I can't think of a better person to join their team! You'll rock it! :D Congrats!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Love your card and that layout is amazing. Congrats, you work so well with Crate and it is fun we'll be on the team together!

Kris Berc said...

Congratulations! You totally deserve to be on that team!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

How sweet! Beautiful job!

danni reid. said...

absolutely could NOT be happier for you my friend♥♥♥

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations! So glad for you. Love the card and layout and all those hearts!

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations! So glad for you. Love the card and layout and all those hearts!

Jolaine Frias said...

Huge congrats! You're absolutely perfect for Crate and I'm sure you'll continue to create magic with their collections. Great projects with Paper Heart! Both beautiful as usual!!!!!!!

Zarah said...

HUGE congrats!!

Love your projects, as well! :D

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats Anabelle!!!!! How exciting!! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT's (CP and WP), Anabelle! So Exciting!

cnelson said...

LOVE!!!! The color combination on these is so fabulous! Congrats on the DT!!

Meg Giroux said...

Gorgeous work Annabelle! I love seeing your creations!

Big congrats !

Unknown said...

these are just stunning! Big congrats on the new DT! You are such a perfect fit for Crate!

Audrey Pettit said...

What fabulous news! Congratulations, Anabelle!