Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back from Vacation!

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, but I was basking in the sun in beautiful Florida for the past week or so. We visited Orlando and Marco Island with good friends and had a blast. This is the view I woke up to every morning.


And this is the view that I spent much of my days seeing. :) I"m editing photos now and hope to get them up on Facebook soon.
 I'll be certainly scrapping lots of them! Here is a page I did for Emma's using lots of Echo Park. It's about how Ryan loves watching the Haunting Hour even though it scares him big time. I caught him hiding behind the corner and watching the TV and knew I had to scrap it!

 I added some Mr. Huey Clay and Pumpkin on here along with a few sequins.

Another Emma's project that I made recently is this card. I used a bunch of Crate Storyteller on here. The flowers are Prima.
 I love the mix of colors on it. Don't you?
Well, I'm off to unpack. Ugh. That is the worst part of vacation.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

14 comments:

danni reid. said...

so happy you are back and had an amazing time my friend, great pics, can't wait to see the rest. love your emma's page and card, gorgeous!!

Loni said...

I love that card, and I might not mention those FL pics. Too green with envy, haha.

Diane Payne said...

Fabulous projects! Looks like you had a great vacation! Welcome back!

So.Creative said...

Great layout and very beautiful card! Glad you spent nice holidays Anabelle^^

Sherri said...

Your vacation looked absolutely dreamy Anabelle! Welcome home!

Stacey Michaud said...

looks like you had a fab time! Love your projects...as always!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos and I so wish I was there! :D

Fantastic creations as usual girl!

Jessy Christopher said...

What awesome photos of your vacay & I totally heart the layout and card. Always love the details.

Monique Liedtke said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time!! I wouldn't mind waking up to that view either :)
LOVE your page and that photo and journaling is so fun! Great you scrapped it!

Carole said...

Fun layout catching your son watching a show that scares him. Priceless

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh LOVE that view!!!!!! Love your projects!

Jess S said...

You were one of my stops on the Out and About in the Moxie Fab World Tour. I had a flick through your archives and must say, I love your scrapbooking, it has such an elegant style while still be fun! I enjoyed your vacation pics too :) Thanks so much for sharing :D

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh your photos are gorgeous!!! Love those projects, so many beautiful details!

Anonymous said...

I have always admired your style, and the card and layout are gorgeous. They are so full of detail