Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crate Goodies!

Ahhh, it's the weekend! We made it. :) I love the fact that it feels like summer. We were at the pool TWICE already this week. Ryan finishes up school this week. He's counting down the minutes. Soon we will be on summer schedule. Yay! I live for summer. I endure the other seasons because I have to, but everything about summer is what I love. Long days, heat, sunshine, free time, lighting bugs in the evening, ice cream....
Yes, I'm a summer girl. :)

Speaking of girls, I recently created this page for Crate using the new Little Bo Peep line. I scrapped my friend's daughter, since obviously I don't have a baby girl of my own. Isn't she adorable?


I love the colors in this line and chose the yellow paper as my accent color. I used some of the new Stand Outs as well as the chipboard.

The little duck with the ribbon is actually two pieces fro the wood veneer set. I added glitter to it

 I cut some doilies using my Silhouette and layered them onto some store bought white doilies. I love the effect.
 I also used some of the journaling cards to mat the photos.

This next page documents Ryan's birthday WEEK! I wanted to record all of the things he did that week and our assignment for the CP blog to create a project based on a chart was perfect for this. I used mostly Little Boy Blue on here and added some chipboard from Pretty Party.

 The days of the week tabs and the title were also cut from my Silhouette.

 I even did a bit of stamping using a Studio Calico stamp. Trying to do that more these days. :)
Well, that's about it for today. Thanks, as always, for stopping by and enjoy the weekend. ♥

12 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

LOVE both. I really think the chart inspired layout is just FABULOUS. And the little bo peep layout is just to die for!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So cute =) and the second is fine too.

Deanna said...

Oh good gracious, these are both amazing! I LOVE them!

cnelson said...

Both are SWEET PERFECTION!! LOVE!

Danielle said...

Both are fantastic Anabelle! That girl layout is so cute, love the layering and the doilies. The birthday page is so smart how you did the days of the week, fabulous design!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Oh girl, I love them both! Makes me want to scrap! I always enjoy seeing your creations :)

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts Anabelle. Thank you for sharing them today

Jennie M said...

absolutely fantastic! I love them both. :)

Stacey Michaud said...

love them both, but especially the second one...great mulitphoto layout!

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

I love all those colors in bothPages....and the baby page is so so lovely

Kim said...

Its amazing how you can go from pretty girly, to structured and linear and make them both look so fabulous, thankyou for your very sweet comments on my blog I truly appreciate them!

Unknown said...

Love your Gia layout! Those colors look great together.