Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Happy Place

Happy Saturday. It's been really hot here so we've just been spending time at the pool or inside. Today, I took Ryan and his little buddy roller skating. It always brings back such fun memories. I love watching him whizz around the rink.

I have a couple of new layouts today to share. I'm still on my 8.5 by 11 kick! This first one was one I did of a favorite Marco Island photo. I was sitting on a lounge chair, margarita at hand, soaking up the sun and watching Ryan swim in the pool. This photo is now my screen saver on my phone so I can think of our trip everytime I turn it on. I decide to call the page My Happy Place. Since that's exactly what it was!

 I finally got to break into my Studio Calico kit - So Cal.  It was perfect for my page. I did it using their Sunday sketch.

 This next page was on the Webster's blog this past week. I used Game On and cut the title with my Silhouette.
 Pulu was really interested in Ryan's Bakugons one morning. :)

Yep, so that's about it. Sweet and simple! Off to hit Friendly's for dinner tonight.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

7 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

I am always a fan...but I am extra loving all of your work lately...very free and funky!

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are so so awesome. LOVE all your work!

~amy~ said...

sigh...love them.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL designs!

Patty O'Malley said...

These layout are so fun and happy!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love! 8.5x11 is a fun shape to work for a change. love all that studio calico goodness! thanks for stopping by my blog :) xoxo

danni reid. said...

loooooove!