Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Fun

Happy Sunday! Not much going on this weekend. I was supposed to head to the beach, but the weather was lousy on Friday, so we decided to bag it. Hoping to get down there sometime next week.

I had a bit of free time this week, so I decided that I'd play along with Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch challenge. I had these pictures of Ryan at Marco Island, so I thought I'd use them. I just recently got some of the new Heyday papers and have had these cute Elle's Studio tags that I've been wanting to play with. So this is what I made:

 The stamp is from Elle's, too. I heat embossed it. And see those yellow chevrons? I decided I wanted to use my new chevron mask, so I inked them with my Prima chalk ink. It was so much fun!  I will be doing that technique more often for sure.
I love the multi-media look on other people's pages, just have a hard time making myself do it!

 I also used a SC cut file - the cute Summer Admit One ticket. I thought it went perfectly with the page.

Below is another photo of my son the fish. He was practicing his 'underwater meditaion.'. LOL
 I used a bunch of MME and Echo Park on here.
I cut the title with my Silhouette.


The cute Washi tape at the bottom is Queen and Co. The other one is AC.

I'm having a hard time staying motivated this summer, for some reason. So, if you see my mojo, please send it back!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

Deanna said...

What fun layouts, so bright and colorful! I love that you're still working in 8.5x11. You're really rocking that size!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Ooooh, I love these bright and happy summer pages! Those stamps look cool. I love the yellow chevrons, and the pic of 'underwater meditation'...lol!

seo services said...

Professional monthly SEO package also enable you to get quality traffic for your website. For you to run a smooth and profitable business, it is always imperative to have an attractive website.

juice said...

Love colors!!!

Visit my blog, please - http://all-iheart.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love the summer fresh colors and the brightness of your pages. Great use of the chevron mask, love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What fabulous layouts, Anabelle! So bright and happy, and I love the mixed media feel. The masked chevrons are fantastic, and I truly love how you used the washi tape. :)
Hope you guys are having a great summer! I'm having a hard time staying motivated, too.......it must just be the time of year.....

JULIANA said...

These are so bright & cheery Anabelle! I love all the yellow and the fun chevrons & washi tape!!!

Jennie M said...

oh my gosh !! those are so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Such bright adorable Pages Anabelle! I love the admit one and the chevrons are the right touch !