Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday!

Another week has flown by! So glad that it's Friday. This week my refrigerator died. Waaah. It gets better. I threw a bunch of stuff out, put some in our mini fridge in the garage (Fran's beers got evicted) and put some in my neighbors fridge. Well, they went away and left me a key so I could get my food. I went over the other night and the key broke off in the lock! Ack! Then, yesterday, I discovered the mini-friedge died. I'm 'refrigerator cursed'. Luckily, I got some time to hit Sears yesterday and ordered a new one that will be coming tomorrow. Just in time for the hurricane....

So, for some good news.... I got a great email this week. Will be able to share something fun next week....

Crate is releasing it's Valentine line, 'Fourteen', soon and showed it on the blog yesterday. It's ADORABLE!! I'm still in love with Paper Heart, last years line and this one is just as cute. Here are some of my favorite images.

As always, the chipobard is my favorite. And these darling images don't disappoint!

 LOVE the standouts. And those vellum banners are definitely some of my new favorite embellies.
 Check out that gigantic chevron! I know exactly what I'm going to do with it. LOVE the colors

So, I'll leave you with a Crate fall project. I did this one for the October Creative Weekly. I cut several labels with my Silhouette and used them as design elements. The fun, retro sign was also cut with the Silhouette.



Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry. Seems not long ago your deep freeze broke! I remembered you telling me that. Stay safe in the storm!!