Saturday, April 6, 2013

Monday Mood Board: WPlus9 Challenge

Well, this was a wonderful week! My birthday was on Thursday and I received lots of great wishes and fun gifts. Ryan's birthday party was last night (his b'day trumps mine anymore, LOL). We started out with 6 boys sleeping over but only 4 ended up making it through the night. Fun was had by all, though. So, while those 4 sleep I am popping on to add my card that I made for WPlus9's Monday Mood Board Challenge.

I just received my first set of their stamps and just love them. I used the Very Vintage Florals stamps and dies to make this card.

I chose to focus the colors on the peach, coral and aqua aspects of the inspiration board. I added some Webster's Pages paper and flower. I have been loving lots of white space, so I left plenty of it around my cluster.
I added a few pink gems to extend the look of the WP flower.
It was a lot of fun playing along with this challenge. I definitely think I'll be doing it again for sure!
Thanks for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card!

Anonymous said...

I live wplus9 stamps and love seeing you play along too ! Beautiful card !! I hope you survived the boys ?