Sunday, September 15, 2013

Studio Calico Cards

Hi! Today I'm sharing the last of my Studio Calico Guest Designer projects. In addition to the scrapbooking kits, I also received the card kit and the card kit add on. Here are the cards that I made with them.

On this first card, I embossed the white flower stamp with white Zing powder to create the background. This stamp is so versatile!



 I then stamped it with gold Zing to create the embellishment. I added the gold rubon to some vellum to create the sentiment strip. Those gold rubons from Pebbles are awesome!
 On my next card, I embossed the background with my swiss dots embossing folder and my Cuttlebug. That folder is an oldie but a goodie. I still reach for it all the time. I stamped flowers from the card add on it. The sentiment is from the same stamp.


This next card uses the main kit. I stamped the banner images in different colors. Then I took the heart stamp and stamped inside the negative space.
 I got the idea for the color combo from the pack on enamel dots that were included in the kit.
This next card was so fun to make. The felt ribbon was originally white. I painted it with Mod Podge then added several colors of neon glitter, one color at a time.


Playing with this month's card kits was a lot of fun. You can find them HERE if you are interested. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards! I love that stamp on the first one.