Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Was Awesome

I'm sitting at my kitchen table enjoying a beautiful Snow Day off from school. Dare I say that this might be my favorite part of being a teacher. LOL. Just kidding! But, it's definitely one of the best perks.

I finished off a layout this morning using the beautiful On My Desk collection from Gossamer Blue. Love the bold colors. They are really versatile. I decided to use this line to scrap some pictures that we took at a local park last month. Our family really enjoys hiking and nature, even in winter. Here's my page....


I added lots of cute little elements around and under the photos.

I think that the puffy stickers are my favorites! They are so cute and the sayings are really fun.

I used a photo pocket to tuck this picture into and added a chipboard frame from Gramercy Road onto it.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! The On My Desk collection is available in the Gossamer Blue store. :) Check it out!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out turned out really pretty and it also has such a fun design!

Anonymous said...

Really cute page!! It's unseasonably warm here and everything is blooming ! Time to get out those flip flops :-)