Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue April Release

It's April 1 and you know what that means. The Gossamer Blue kits are being released today. If you love Craft spring colors, this kit has your name all over it. There's lots of goodies from Crate Paper's Craft Market line, as well as the new Elle's Studio.

Here are my spreads for this month. I've started trying to tell more stories, rather than just do weekly spreads. So these pages aren't covering any specific week.


This page is about our Rock the Socks day at school. The staff took a photo of our socks before the kids arrived.

\
On this page, I decided to do something about my Flair pens. I loved the happy, colorful cards that came this month, so I thought they would go well with the photo.


On this spread, I used a lot of the printables. They go so perfectly with the Main LP kit.
  I used a full 6 by 8 photo on the left and added embellishments to it.

I didn't feel the need to add any other photos, so I used this page to journal. I love this new design of page protector!


Be sure to stop by the Gossamer Blue Gallery and see what everyone has created this month. ;)

No comments: